Terms & Conditions
1. Payment: A non-refundable retainer is required to reserve your event date on our calendar and guarantees Rochester’s Official Connection/R.O.C. Events will be available for your event.
● The initial payment is a non-refundable retainer fee, which reserves the event date and time, and is required. Payment will be accepted via Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express.
● Initial retainer payment is as follows: $0 - $200: Full payment due at time of booking. $201 and up: 50% of the total cost of services. With balance being due 14 days prior to the event.
● Jobs will not generally be accepted less than 14 days prior to the event date. If a project is accepted, a $30 rush fee will apply as well as full payment of the services ordered (regardless of total cost as stated above).
● This contract can be canceled at any time, in writing, up to 30 days prior to the event date. Within 29 Days to 15 Days the Client is liable for 25% of the remaining balance of the contract. If the event is canceled 14 days or less before the date booked, the Client is responsible for the entire 50% remaining balance of the contract.
2. Consultations: 30 minute consultations are complimentary. Anything beyond 30 minutes will be billed at $50 per hour.
3. Design changes: "Reductions" or "changes" (adding/deleting decor pieces) cannot be made on orders after the mockup has been approved. Color changes will result in additional charges.
4. Delivery: A Shipping/Delivery fee of $10 will be added to all orders under $200.
● All equipment used for the decor/balloon design is property of Rochester’s Official Connection/R.O.C. Events and is used on a rental basis. Client is fully responsible for providing timely access to the event area for strike and teardown.
● If any of the stands or frames are damaged the Client is liable for repairs/replacement.
● Should all equipment and materials not be available to retrieve from the location, the Client will be responsible for the replacement costs of the missing equipment or material.
● Delivery for rentals is 10:00AM to 11:00AM unless otherwise agreed in writing. Pickup time for rentals when applicable will vary and be discussed per project.
5. Venue: Access to the event site is required for the completion of the project. A two hour minimum is required for décor jobs up to $250. A 3-4 hour minimum access is required for décor jobs totaling $255 & up. Access is required in the room where the event will take place. Less time available will result in additional charges.
● Client is responsible for making access arrangements and notifying Rochester’s Official Connection/R.O.C. Events of those arrangements.
6. Outdoor Events: Sunshine, wind and other atmospheric conditions dramatically affect balloon décor. For all outdoor events, classic balloon décor, deliveries, and balloon sculptures CANNOT be guaranteed to withstand inclement weather. Customers should have a secondary plan to include an indoor location for deliveries.
All Sales once created/delivered/installed are Final.
Customer hereby agrees to hold harmless and without liability, Rochester’s Official Connection/R.O.C. Events and all principals, owners, or employees of said company from any of the following: Helium inhalation or injury from lack of oxygen, slipping on broken balloons, latex allergies, children having access to balloons before, during or after events, children putting balloons in their mouths and choking, eye/facial/body injuries from popping balloons, heart attacks from popping balloons, hearing loss due to popping balloons, lesions, abrasions, suffocation, choking, loss of sight, loss of hearing, dizziness, drowsiness, loss of consciousness, broken body parts, death or any other personal or property damage caused or alleged to have been caused by popping balloons, or damage to swimming pool filtration systems caused by broken balloons.
Completing the purchase of your shopping cart on www.TheROC.Events indicates you have completely read and concur with the terms set forth above.